- Places to Eat
- Meal Plans
- Farm to ISU
- Giving Back
- Order Online-GET Mobile
- Cy's Surprises
- Staff Charge Plan
- About Us
- Contact Us
Apartments and Off Campus
If you live in Wallace Hall, Wilson Hall, a campus apartment, Greek community or off campus, you're welcome to select a residence hall plan or, you have the option of any plan below.
Silver & Bronze
These plans are built to take care of you! Use your meals in any dining center or as a flex meal in select retail locations. You also get dining dollars and can use those in any location. Leave the planning, shopping, prep, cooking and clean up to us!
- 150 meals per semester / 300 meals per year
- $300 dining dollars per semester / $600 per year
- $1875 per semester / $3750 per year
- 125 meals per semester / 250 meals per year
- $275 dining dollars per semester / $550 per year
- $1593 per semester / $3186 per year
Expirations: Your meals expire at the end of each semester. Your dining dollars carry over from fall to spring and expire at the end of spring semester.
Maybe you just need a few meals here and there - our block plans do just that! Use your block plan in any dining center or as a flex meal in select retail locations. You can also build your own plan by combining Blocks and Dining Dollars.
- 25, $282
- 50 meals, $550
- 85 meals, $915
- 105 meals, $1103
Expirations: Blocks expire at the end of spring semester.
Dining Dollars spend like cash at any of our locations. The best part? Buy $200 or more at a time and you get a discount!
- $200 to $390, 5% discount
- $400 to $590, 7.5% discount
- $600 or more, 10% discount
Dining Dollars expire at the end of spring semester.
What's a Flex Meal?
- You can use it in retail locations (MU Food Court, Clyde's, Hawthorn, Markets, FROOTS, and Lance and Ellie's)
- The swipe is worth $9 and can be spent on select food and beverage items
- If you spend under $9, the money goes away
- If you spend over $9, you can pay for the rest using Dining Dollars, Cy Cash, credit card or cash
These rates are for 2018-19