Fall Changes Improve ISU Dining Experience
We’ve expanded our hours at several locations, including:
- FROOTS: Now open at 10 a.m. Monday-Friday. (Grab a smoothie meal bundle during your morning workout!)
- Union Drive Marketplace: Open for continental breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30-10 a.m. and offering continuous service from 2-4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
- Seasons Marketplace: Open extended hours for dinner — now 4:30-8:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday and until 7:30 p.m. on Friday. On weekends, grab a continental breakfast from 8-10 a.m. and enjoy continuous service from 2-4:30 p.m.
To-Go Program Offers More Flexibility
In addition to our bring-back to-go container program, Seasons Marketplace is offering a smaller, disposable container at no cost! At Union Drive Marketplace, grab a sack meal to go from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Monday - Friday (while they last). Need a quick bite on the go? Check out these flexible options as some ways to use a meal from your meal plan.
Menus Include Calorie Information
Customers will see calorie information posted on ISU Dining's online menus, as well as on menus posted in various dining locations.
New Patio at the Hub
The Hub is receiving a new patio that will extend the outdoor seating area to the sidewalk that runs south from Parks Library. Features will include seat walls, an accessible ramp, seated tables with umbrellas, a shade canopy and brick entrance columns.
New Combos at Gentle Doctor Café
Gentle Doctor is offering new breakfast and lunch combos this fall:
- Combo #1 (Breakfast — Breakfast Pastry + Beverage for $2.95. Pastry choices: muffin or breakfast bread slice. Beverage choices: 16oz coffee or tea (both available hot or iced)
- Combo #2 (Lunch) — Half Sandwich + Small 8oz Soup + Fountain Soda for $5.95.
- Combo #3 (Lunch — Add Side + Fountain Soda to any entrée for $1.65. Side choices: pc yogurt, whole fruit, pc chips, cheese sticks (2), or cookies (2)