2013-14 Academic Year Rates - APPROVED
For eligibility, contract term, meal plan requirements and plan descriptions, please refer to the Meal Plan Options page.
- Semester Plans consist of a combination of meals and Dining Dollar$ (DD$).
- Meals can be used in all dining centers as well as for meal bundles in select retail locations. DD$ can be used in any ISU Dining location.
- Meal plans are purchased on a yearly basis with a set amount of meals and DD$ being allotted at the start of each semester.
- Unused meals expire at the end of each semester
- At the end of fall, unused DD$ roll over to the spring. At the end of spring, all unused DD$ expire
Yearly Meal Blocks
- Consist of meals only – without DD$.
- Meals can be used in all dining centers and for meal bundles in select retail locations.
- Meals are allotted at the beginning of each semester.
- At the end of fall, unused meals roll over to spring. At the end of spring, unused meals expire.
- NOTE: Students on Semester Plans should buy Yearly Meal Blocks only if their plan meals run out.
|25 Meal Block||25||$241||$9.64|
|50 Meal Block||50||$477||$9.54|
|75 Meal Block||75||$707||$9.43|
|100 Meal Block||100||$933||$9.33|
Purchased Dining Dollar$
- Once purchased, these DD$ are not able to be reduced or refunded.
- Can be purchased on AccessPlus in $10 increments with discounts for purchases over $200.
- DD$ can be used at any ISU Dining location.
- If DD$ are used to purchase a meal in any dining center, the cost of the meal will be discounted 10%.
- Once the semester begins, DD$ are available for use the same day they are purchased.
- At the end of fall, unused DD$ roll over to spring. At the end of spring, unused DD$ expire.
- NOTE: All Semester Plans come with DD$. Students on these plans should buy more DD$ only if their plan DD$ run out.
|DD$ Amount||Price Per $||Discount|
|$10 - $190||$1.00||-|
|$200 - $390||$0.95||5%|
|$400 - $590||$0.93||7.5%|
|$600 or more||$0.90||10%|