- Places to Eat
- Meal Plans, Blocks, & Dining Dollars
- Farm to ISU
- Giving Back
- Order Online-GET Mobile
- Cy's Surprises
- Staff Charge Plan
- About Us
- Contact Us
Summer 2011 Meal Plans and APPROVED Rates
For summer 2011, meals service begins with breakfast May 16 and ends with dinner August 6. No meals will be served on May 30 and the dinner meal will not be served on July 4. For more information on when meals are served, please visit the ISU Dining Hours web site.
The summer 2011 Change/Cancel deadlines are:
- May 20, 2011 for contracts that begin Session 1 and Full Summer
- June 17, 2011 for contracts that begin Session 2 or Trial Enrollment.
Once the deadline has passed meal plan changes / cancels will not be permitted for the remainder of the summer.
The rate is billed at the start of the summer through the U-Bill. Please review the ISU Dining Terms, Conditions and Policies for more information.
Meal Plan Requirements
All Buchanan Hall residents are required to select a 50, 75 or 100 Meal Block. There are no exceptions to this requirement. Buchanan residents who do not make a selection on this contract will be automatically defaulted to the 50 Meal Block.
Students living in Frederiksen Court, SUV or off-campus are not required to have a meal plan. However many residents in these areas opt to purchase some combination of Meal Blocks and Dining Dollar$ so they can make purchases in one of the many Dining Centers, Cafes, Restaurants and C-Stores.
The meal plan option available for summer 2011 is Meal Blocks. Meal Blocks consist of dining center meals only – without DD$. Meal Blocks can be selected in AccessPlus. Meals are allotted at the beginning of the summer or at the time of purchase if purchased after summer has begun. Individuals are encouraged to use their meals as unused meals will not be reduced or refunded.
- At the end of summer, unused meals roll over for use during fall.
- At the end of fall, unused meals roll over for use during spring.
- At the end of the spring semester, on the Monday following commencement, all unused meals expire.
|Meal Blocks||Cost||Price per Meal||Available To|
|100 Meal Block – Best Value!||$933||$9.33||All on-campus residents and off-campus students|
|75 Meal Block||$707||$9.42|
|50 Meal Block||$477||$9.54|
|25 Meal Block||$241||$9.64||FC and SUV residents and off-campus students|
DD$ can be purchased on AccessPlus in $10 increments with discounts for purchases over $200. DD$ can be redeemed at all ISU Dining locations. Summer 2011 DD$ will be issued May 12 or at the time of purchase if purchased after May 12. Individuals are encouraged to use their meals as unused meals will not be reduced or refunded.
Once purchased DD$ are not refundable.
- At the end of summer, unused DD$ roll over for use during fall.
- At the end of fall, unused DD$ roll over for use during spring.
- At the end of the spring semester, on the Monday following commencement, all unused DD$ expire.
|Dining Dollar$||Price per $||Discount|
|$10 - $190||$1.00||-|
|$200 - $390||$0.95||5%|
|$400 - $590||$0.93||7.5%|
|$600 or more||$0.90||10%|