- Places to Eat
- Meal Plans & Dining Dollar$
- Farm to ISU
- Giving Back
- Order Online-GET Mobile
- Cy's Surprises
- Staff Charge Plan
- About Us
- Contact Us
Summer 2017 Plans & Rates
Summer residents are not required to have a meal plan. However many residents purchase a combination of Meal Blocks and Dining Dollar$ for use in one of the many Dining Centers, Cafes, Restaurants and C-Stores. If you choose to purchase a Meal Block or DD$ for summer, please be aware of the following dates:
Meals service begins with breakfast May 15
No meals are served May 30 (Memorial Day)
Dinner is not served on July 4 (Independance Day)
Meal service ends with dinner August 4
Summer 2016 Change/Cancel deadlines are:
- May 27 for contracts that begin Session 1 and Full Summer
- June 24 for contracts that begin Session 2 or Trial Enrollment.
- Once the deadline has passed meal plan changes / cancels will not be permitted for the remainder of the summer.
Meals Blocks can be used in dining centers and for meal bundles at select retail locations. Meal Blocks can be selected in AccessPlus. Meals are issued May 13 or at the time of purchase if purchased after May 13.
- At the end of summer, unused meals roll over for use during fall.
- At the end of fall, unused meals roll over for use during spring.
- At the end of the spring semester, following commencement, all unused meals expire. Unused meals will not be reduced or refunded.
|105 Meal Block – Best Value!||$1,103|
|85 Meal Block||$915|
|50 Meal Block||$550|
Dining Dollar$ (DD$)
DD$ can be purchased on AccessPlus in $10 increments with discounts for purchases over $200. DD$ can be redeemed at all ISU Dining locations. Summer 2017 DD$ will be issued May 13 or at the time of purchase if purchased after May 13. Once purchased DD$ are not refundable.
- At the end of summer, unused DD$ roll over for use during fall.
- At the end of fall, unused DD$ roll over for use during spring.
- At the end of the spring semester, following commencement, all unused DD$ expire. Unused DD$ will not be reduced or refunded.
|Dining Dollar$||Price per $||Discount|
|$10 - $190||$1.00||-|
|$200 - $390||$0.95||5%|
|$400 - $590||$0.93||7.5%|
|$600 or more||$0.90||10%|