What’s a Flex Meal?
Plans are designed to be used in the dining centers. Stop by, swipe and eat whatever you’d like to get the best value in an all-you-care-to-dine setting.
For convenience, you can use meals as Flex Meals in all retail locations when you need a meal on the go. Your swipe is worth a designated amount and can be used to buy prepared food, fountain drinks and coffee/hot tea. Convenience items like bottled beverages, pre-packaged snacks and non-food/drink items can’t be purchased using a Flex Meal.
If you spend over your plan’s designated amount, you can pay the difference with Dining Dollars, Cy Cash, cash or credit. If you spend under the value, no refunds will be given.
Flex Meals can also be used at our dining centers for meal plan holders and their guests.
Flex Meal Locations
- ABE’s Harvest Cafe (Sukup Hall)
- Bookends Cafe (Parks Library)
- Business Cafe (Gerdin Business Building)
- Clyde’s (Union Drive Community Center)
- Conversations Dining(Oak-Elm Hall)
- Courtyard Cafe (Lagomarcino Hall)
- Design Cafe (College of Design)
- Dinkey’s Food Truck (Location Varies)
- East Side Market (MWL Commons)
- Friley Windows (Friley Hall)
- Gentle Doctor (College of Veterinary Medicine)
- Global Cafe (Curtiss Hall)
- Hawthorn (Frederiksen Court)
- Heaping Plato (The Hub)
- Lance and Ellie’s (Memorial Union)
- MU Food Court (Memorial Union)
- MU Market & Cafe (Memorial Union)
- Seasons Marketplace (MWL Commons)
- South Side Market (Wallace-Wilson Commons)
- Storms Dining (Knapp-Storms)
- The Roasterie (The Hub)
- Union Drive Marketplace (Union Drive Community Center)
- West Side Market (Union Drive Community Center)
- Whirlybird’s (State Gym)
2019-2020 Flex Meal Value Based on Your Plan
Price You Paid Per Meal
Flex Meal Value
What are Dining Dollars?
These spend dollar for dollar at any of our locations and are great when you need a study snack at 1 a.m. Cy Flex, Cyclone, Cardinal, Gold, Silver and Bronze all come with Dining Dollars. They can be added to any plan if you run short! Not on a meal plan? You can just buy Dining Dollars so you know you have money set aside for food. All Dining Dollars expire at the end of the spring semester.